Duplex damaged in Paris fire

PARIS, Ky. (WKYT) - A family has to find another place to stay after a fire damaged their home.

The fire broke out Tuesday night inside a duplex on Sharon Lane in Paris.

Firefighters think a dryer sparked the fire. The flames then quickly spread.

However, they were able to keep the fire from spreading to the adjacent home.

We're told no one was hurt in the fire and firefighters rescued a parakeet that was inside.

The unit where the fire broke out is considered a total loss.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus