Flash Flood Watch is in effect through Wednesday evening for all. Rounds of storms increase today and carry us through the night. Heavy rains will be likely and that may cause additional flooding problems.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) -- Firefighters think a cigarette caused a fire that damaged a Lexington home.
Firefighters were called to a home on Butternut Hill Court, off Codell Drive, around 7:30 Tuesday night.
They say the man who lives there thought he had put out a cigarette before placing it on a couch, but that sparked the fire.
Firefighters put out the fire quickly, but they say the home has smoke and water damage. No one was injured.