MT. STERLING, Ky. (WKYT) - An overnight fire has damaged a building meant to be used for a Kentucky college.
The fire started around 1:30 Thursday morning at the corner of Levee Road and Camargo Road in Mt. Sterling.
Firefighters tell WKYT when they arrived, heavy flames were coming from the roof of an old factory building.
Crews say the building was being renovated for Maysville Community College, and would be part of their off-campus college.
It's unclear what sparked the fire, but officials say it does not appear to be suspicious.
Enter your number for a chance to win great prizes!
Message and data rates may apply