Workers at a Lexington warehouse have a huge mess to clean up, after an overnight explosion.
It happened early Wednesday morning at Clay Ingles, a window and door company on Delaware Avenue, off Winchester Road.
Fire officials say dust under a silo somehow ignited and caused the explosion that sparked a fire. No one was injured in the explosion or fire, but WKYT is told everything inside the small warehouse building was destroyed.
Enter your number for a chance to win great prizes!
Message and data rates may apply