A heavily-traveled road was closed for quite some time Saturday after a trailer hauling hay caught fire.
The Jessamine County Fire Department says the driver was leaving Wilmore on Harrodsburg Road when he saw the 12 rolls of hay smoking.
Firefighters had to unroll each bale on the road to put out the smoldering straw.
At this time, they aren't sure what started the fire.
Harrodsburg Road was closed at Kentucky 169. It opened back up just after 10 Saturday night.
Enter your number for a chance to win great prizes!
Message and data rates may apply