Very slow moving showers and thunderstorms will move into our area overnight and Sunday. The potential for flooding will be heightened in southern and eastern Kentucky.
LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - People in a Lexington Walmart got a scare Thursday morning when they had to be evacuated due to a gas leak.
The Lexington Fire Department were called out to the Walmart on Nicholasville Road after someone operating a fork lift hit a heating unit, causing it to fall to the floor.
An exhaust pipe attached to the unit then started pushing out gas.
Fire officials evacuated the store while repairs were made to the unit.