WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News, Weather, Sports

Lexington family wakes up to bathroom fire

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - An early morning fire was a rough wake-up call for a Lexington family.

The home on Lee Adams Lane was evacuated just before 5:00 a.m. Tuesday, when firefighters say a spark from a fan in the bathroom caught some toilet paper on fire.

The family rushed out of the home and no one was hurt. But crews did have to rip out part of the bathroom ceiling to make sure the fire didn't spread.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 256151251 - wkyt.com/a?a=256151251