Restaurant sign in Richmond catches fire

RICHMOND, Ky. (WKYT) -- A sign pointed to some danger Wednesday night at a central Kentucky fast food restaurant.

Firefighters say the "A" in the Arby's sign, attached to the outside of the Arby's on Keeneland Drive in Richmond, caught fire.

Someone noticed smoke coming from the sign, and called for help.

Firefighters say it was a small fire that didn't cause much damage.

They quickly put the fire out, and took down the "A" part of the sign.

We're told no one was injured, but the restaurant closed early for the night.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus