LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) -- Some scary moments for some movie goers when an entire Lexington theater had to be evacuated.
It happened about an hour ago at the Carmike Cinema on Mapleleaf Drive.
We're told a fan belt in a blower motor on the roof went bad filling a theater with smoke.
Employees tell us they evacuated the entire building as a precaution.
We're told there was no damage to the theater, and no one was injured.
Enter your number for a chance to win great prizes!
Message and data rates may apply