The owner of the Collection Box Flea Market in Mount Sterling spent the past weekend trying to cope with everything she's lost.
"Pretty much everything the vendors had," said owner Carmi Rockwell, "all my personal belongings, nothing was salvageable."
A fire destroyed the market last Thursday.
Rockwell says investigators have told her they suspect a space heater was to blame.
The top floor of the building was her apartment.
Now she says she has to deal with the fact that someone has stolen what little was left.
"When we realized the doors were open we walked down there to find the house tack and saddles had been missing," said Rockwell.
She believes the burglary happened some time this past Friday night, before they had a chance to board up the building after the fire.
"I just couldn't believe somebody would actually risk their life to go into a building that had already been burned," said Rockwell.
Rockwell had hoped to salvage some of the items she had for sale, and now even those last remaining possessions are gone.
Police are investigating the crime.
Meanwhile Rockwell is wondering how to start her business up again, after all this.
"It bothered me to realize they would go in and take someone's stuff that didn't belong to them, after someone already went through a fire," said Rockwell.
Enter your number for a chance to win great prizes!
Message and data rates may apply