Man accused of pointing gun at driver in Madison Co. road rage case
Updated: 11:11 AM
- The victim says that the suspect cut him off on I-75, then pointed a small handgun at him before speeding away.
One more calm day before storms arrive
Updated: 8:29 AM
- Sunshine will be back again for Wednesday. We'll likely see temperatures jump back into the mid and upper 60s. This is a little "cooler" when compared to Tuesday, but it really isn't bad at all.
How to watch the 2015 NCAA Tournament Games
- Here's where to watch the 2015 NCAA Tournament games.
Car runs over utility worker in Lexington
Posted: 12:55 PM
- Police say a car ran over a Lexington utility worker while he was working in a hole in a road on Wednesday morning.
Kentucky's education commissioner to retire
Updated: 10:06 AM
- Kentucky Education Commissioner Terry Holliday, who has led the state's education department for five years, plans to retire Aug. 31.
EPO process now electronic
Posted: 11:50 AM
- With the knowledge that time is of the essence in a lot of domestic violence cases, the Fayette County Sheriff's Office hopes an electronic EPO and accompanying DVO (Domestic Violence Order) Hope Card will save lives when minutes matter.
Petition seeks alcohol sales in Berea
Updated: 10:37 AM
- A Kentucky mayor in a mostly dry community is asking residents to sign a petition that seeks a vote on allowing alcohol sales in restaurants.
The latest developments on religious-objection laws
Posted: 8:54 AM
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence has urged lawmakers to send a bill to his desk by the end of the week to clarify the intent of a new religious-objections law that critics fear could allow discrimination against gays and lesbians.
Clear bag security policy to be implemented at Final Four
Updated: 10:05 AM
- In order to enhance public safety, the NCAA has implemented a clear bag policy for the 2015 Men’s Final Four.
Active meth lab found in car after driver leads police on chase
Updated: 5:09 AM
- The Georgetown Police Department arrested three people after a police chase ended with a crash at a gas station.
Police: Man admitted to burglarizing over a dozen Lexington homes
- Police arrested a man, charged with burglarizing over a dozen homes in a Lexington neighborhood.
Lexington boy recovering after shooting; grand jury to review case
Updated: 10:35 AM
- The family of a Lexington boy who was shot in the neck reports that the nine-year-old is doing better.
Burger King's latest special: "Flame Grilled" cologne
Updated: 9:33 AM
- The whiff of a Whopper made hundreds of customers hungry for a Burger King special - "Flame Grilled" cologne.
Keeneland, Maker's Mark teams up for athlete support program
Updated: 8:41 AM
- A new commemorative Maker's Mark bottle is being released that features Adolph Rupp and University of Kentucky blue wax.
Lexington woman being strangled with bra fights off attacker with ceramic chicken
- Police say a 31 year old Lexington woman tried to strangle a stranger with her bra.
UK steer lassoed (seriously) after flirting with freedom
- Campus and local police scrambled Tuesday morning to capture a steer that got loose on the University of Kentucky's campus.
Willie Nelson to launch Willie's Reserve, his own brand of weed
Updated: 11:41 AM
- American country singer Willie Nelson recently announced he will feature his own brand of weed, Willie’s Reserve, in states where it is legal.
Bystanders restrain man accused of hitting school bus
- Bystanders wrestled a man to the ground and held him until police got there after they say he hit a school bus and tried to get away.
More WKYT Top Stories