Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- Officials say a Delta Air Lines plane on a flight from Detroit to Denver reported an unspecified potential security threat and taxied to a remote area after landing safely at Denver International Airport.
Bryant University cracks down on selfies at graduation
- Rhode Island's Bryant University is asking students to resist the urge to take selfies with its president while receiving their diplomas.
Four arrested after toddler found in Russell Co. home with meth lab
- Four people are in jail after police say they found a small child inside a home with two meth labs in Russell County.
Several homes damaged by gunfire in Lexington neighborhood
- Several homes were damaged by gunfire in a Lexington neighborhood late Thursday evening.
Dog's leg may be amputated after it was shot in Franklin Co.
- The Franklin County Humane Society says a dog was brought to them after it was found with a gunshot wound to its leg.
Firefighters escort comrade's body home to McCreary County
- A mother and volunteer firefighter made her final ride home Friday afternoon, with the help of fellow firefighters.
First lady, Jill Biden to visit Fort Campbell
- First lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden are scheduled to visit Fort Campbell next week to speak with soldiers and their families at a jobs and career fair.
Three wolves escape from wildlife refuge in Jessamine Co.
- An unusual escape put people living near a Jessamine County wildlife refuge on edge.
Fayette Mall unveils three additional retailers to join expansion
- Fayette Mall announced the names of three more stores that will open as part of its expansion into the space that was once a Sears department space.
Ky. speaker: Hacker tweeted anti-McConnell remarks
- Kentucky's House speaker says someone hacked his Twitter account to post inflammatory comments about U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
Scott Co. Schools on lockdown after gunshot noise
- Anne Mason, Royal Spring, Scott County Middle, Scott County High, and the 9th Grade School all went into lockdown after a students reported hearing gunshots nearby.
"Living Crucifix" on display in Mercer Co.
- Three men dressed in biblical costumes displayed a depiction of the religious Good Friday on the corner of Highway 68 and 127 this afternoon.
Three-million customers victim of Michaels security breach
After it warned a few months ago that it might've been the victim of a hack, crafts chain Michaels now knows more about the hack into its systems earlier this year.
Third student arrested for arson on UK campus
- UK Police have arrested a third student in a campus arson case.
Lincoln Co. brothers found guilty of sex crimes
- A jury finds two brothers guilty of sex crimes. For one of them, jurors recommend more than 200 years in prison.
'Experts' on NBA draft busts should lay off Sam Bowie
- "Experts," who like to list the biggest busts in NBA draft history, should lay off Sam Bowie - finally.
More WKYT Top Stories