Man shot in Fleming County, shooter turns self in
Updated: 12:17 PM
- Shooter turns himself in to the Fleming County Sheriff Department.
Chris Bailey's Forecast | Summer in September
Posted: 2:24 PM
- Toasty temps and scattered storms continue to highlight the big weekend forecast.
Man killed in fall off Pulaski County cliff identified
- Investigators in Pulaski County say a man died when his lawnmower went over a cliff.
Needle-exchange gets underway Friday at Health Dept.
Updated: 12:59 PM
- A new needle-exchange program gets underway Friday in Lexington.
Australian champion sheep shearer sets record with haircut
Updated: 12:07 PM
- Australian champion sheep shearer sets record with haircut
Family says Frankfort teen Bradley Camic has passed away
- A Frankfort teen who was battling a serious illness has died, family tells WKYT.
Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis again asks for delay in gay-marriage case
- Rowan County clerk Kim Davis is again asking a judge to delay his ruling ordering her to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.
Police say lie prompts Illinois police response
Updated: 7:44 AM
- A county sheriff's spokesman says a woman lied to authorities about seeing two suspicious men in northern Illinois near where a police officer was fatally shot, a report that prompted a large police response.
State fair officials happy with attendance results
Posted: 7:56 AM
- Attendance at last month's Kentucky State Fair was up more than 16 percent from the previous year when rainy weather may have kept visitors away, but the total was short of the record.
Kentucky students taking more advanced placement tests
Updated: 5:21 AM
- Data from the College Board show more Kentucky students are taking advanced placement tests and scoring higher in the program that gives high school students a chance to earn college credit.
Grant to help Kentucky businesses make overseas sale
Posted: 5:27 AM
- Kentucky has received a $400,000 federal grant aimed at helping businesses market their products around the world.
Stanford mayor to decide whether to terminate officer who fatally struck pedestrian
- A Stanford police officer was involved in a crash on US 150 near Crab Orchard that killed a 69-year-old man.
Crash suspect back in Tennessee after arrest in Lexington
Updated: 5:11 AM
- A Laurel County man arrested in Lexington, after police say he caused a deadly crash in Tennessee, is back in the Volunteer state.
World Foosball Championships kick off in Lexington
- Lexington is known as the horse capital of the world but this weekend it will also be the foosball capital.
Dozens roll up their sleeves for the "Big Blue Blood Drive" in Lexington
- WKYT would like to thank those of you who stopped by the our studios Wednesday, for the "Big Blue Blood Drive."
Police: Veterinary clinic burglaries in three Kentucky counties may be connected
- Police say they now think an attempted burglary at a Richmond Veterinary Clinic may be connected to burglaries at two other clinics this week.
Funeral arrangements set for Lexington Airman killed in Afghanistan
- Funeral arrangements have been set for an Air Force Airman from Lexington who was killed in Afghanistan.
Father charged in DUI crash that injured daughter two years ago, charged with DUI
- A Pulaski County man who admitted to being drunk when he crashed two years ago, seriously injuring his 12-year-old daughter was arrested over the weekend for driving drunk and harassing restaurant employees.
More WKYT Top Stories