Laurel County deputies: Man using underage girl for meth trafficking
Posted: 7:44 AM
- The Laurel County Sheriff's Department is asking for help tracking down a man accused of selling methamphetamine.
Two taken to hospital after crash on Old Frankfort Pike
Posted: 12:34 PM
- The Lexington Police Department said that one driver wasn't wearing a seat belt during a crash on Saturday afternoon.
Woodford Co. Sheriff's Office warns of tree work scam
Posted: 9:37 AM
- The Woodford County Sheriff's Office says they're trying to track down two suspects involved in a scam.
Lawmakers battle disease, death in legislature's final week
Posted: 10:08 AM
- How much time drug dealers should spend in prison and whether to give addicts clean needles are two issues dividing state lawmakers heading into the final week of the legislative session.
Lexington police release surveillance photos, say 15 robberies may be connected
- Lexington police are trying to solve a series of robberies that could be connected.
Stolen No. 44 race car found in suburban Atlanta
Posted: 10:19 AM
- Police say they have found the NASCAR race car stolen from a hotel parking lot near Atlanta Motor Speedway.
UK ophthalmologist on #TheDress: There's really no right or wrong answer
- It's a dress that's starting conversations - even some disagreements in the WKYT newsroom.
Referee punched by player in Lexington indoor soccer game
- It happened during an adult championship game Wednesday at Kentucky Indoor Soccer and Sports in Lexington.
U.S. Coal idles mines in Magoffin, Breathitt Counties
- U.S. Coal said the decision was brought on by poor market conditions and a difficult regulatory environment.
House approves bill to fund Homeland Security for 1 week
- The House has approved a bill to fund the Homeland Security Department for one week, with just two hours before a midnight deadline.
Garrard Sheriff: Man killed himself after burning down barn, home
- Authorities say a man took his own life after he set fire to a home and barn in Garrard County.
Driver vandalizes fire department in Laurel County
Updated: 9:33 AM
- The Laurel County Sheriff's Office says a driver rammed a car into a bay door of the Lily Fire Department's main station early Friday morning.
Lexington officials say an estimated $1.1 million has been spent on last week's storm
- City officials say an estimated $1.1 million has been spent on salt, overtime and repairs after last week's winter storm.
Star Trek legend Leonard Nimoy dies in Los Angeles
- Leonard Nimoy, world famous to "Star Trek" fans through a beloved cult TV series and a half-dozen films as the pointy-eared, purely logical science officer Mr. Spock, has died.
Pulaski Co. inmates charged in crackdown on crime behind bars
- The jailer says the inmates are facing charges following an investigation by the staff there, the county attorney, and others.
Your vote could help a survivor take to the track at the Ky Oaks
- The words breast cancer are something no one wants to hear. If diagnosed though, being called a survivor is a huge honor. In the February Talk Pink, how you can help some of our former Talk Pink survivors win a chance take part in one of Kentucky's most special events, the Kentucky Oaks Survivor's Parade.
More WKYT Top Stories