Woman killed in Bell County crash
Updated: 11:19 PM
- One woman died Monday afternoon in a crash in Bell County.
One arrested after bullet shot into Laurel County home
Updated: 6:50 PM
- A man is in jail after deputies in Laurel County say he shot a bullet through his neighbor’s window, nearly hitting him.
Argument between neighbors ends in gunfire in Lexington
Updated: 10:46 PM
- Lexington Police have arrested a man accused of firing shots at his neighbor on Monday.
FBI says it's addressing nude celebrity photos
Posted: 5:26 PM
- A statement released by the agency Monday afternoon doesn't elaborate on what steps are being taken to determine how intimate images of Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence and other stars were leaked.
Little girl helps spread big message in Winchester to "slow down"
Updated: 6:50 PM
- If you live in Winchester, you may have noticed handmade signs asking drivers to slow down and believe it or not, this safety campaign was started by a six-year-old girl!
Lexington police investigate Labor Day shooting
Updated: 12:47 PM
- Lexington police say a man was approached by another man in a car, who later shot him in the leg.
Seven car accident in Rockcastle County causes delays
Updated: 4:39 PM
- Mount Vernon Fire Department crews are on the scene of a seven car, non-injury accident on Interstate 75 northbound in Rockcastle County.
Judge rejects Kentucky inmate's new trial bid
Updated: 4:12 PM
- A Kentucky death row inmate has lost his bid for a new trial and to overturn his death sentences in the slayings of three people in central Kentucky.
Stoops says video will show flaws to Cats as they prep for Ohio U
Posted: 1:41 PM
- In case you're concerned that the young football Wildcats will think their win over UTM came too easily, Mark Stoops says - you don't have to worry about that. He'll make sure they get the message.
Former Southwestern High School coach charged with sex abuse
Posted: 4:49 PM
- A former Southwestern High School football coach is back behind bars.
Kentucky department puts coolers on fire trucks
Posted: 2:51 PM
- A western Kentucky fire department has installed a refrigerator on one of its trucks with the goal of keeping firefighters hydrated.
Mother of man killed by train in Lexington: 'He was a great guy'
- A mother is grieving after her son was hit and killed by a train earlier this week. The Fayette County coroner tells us Frank Gautier, 31, of Nicholasville was killed.
'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box office
Posted: 1:30 PM
- The intergalactic misfits of "Guardians of the Galaxy" are the summer's box-office superheroes.
Appeals court rejects Amber Alert case
Posted: 1:28 PM
- A federal appeals court has upheld the conviction of a Maine man for transporting a 13-year-old girl from Kentucky across state lines to engage in sexual activity.
Kentucky adjusts max load limit on US 60 bridge
Posted: 1:26 PM
- New signs will go up in the next few days to tell truckers of new maximum load limits on the U.S. 60 bridge over the Cumberland River in Livingston County.
USA Harvest founder set for sentencing
Posted: 1:24 PM
- The founder of USA Harvest is set to be sentenced after pleading guilty to tax evasion, mail fraud and money laundering after admitting that he spent donations to the charity on himself.
More WKYT Top Stories