A very tricky Halloween forecast
Posted: 6:35 AM
- Rain, wind and snow is the call for our Halloween day. We have possible accumulations around the region overnight into Saturday.
Gas ready to drop below $3 for 1st time in 4 years
3 mins ago
- The average price of gasoline in the U.S. hit $3 a gallon Friday, and should soon drop below the benchmark for the first time since December 2010.
Franklin County offers drive thru flu vaccinations
- The Franklin County Health Department organized the "Three for Free" drive thru flu shot clinic in Frankfort, and anyone who brought three non-perishable food items, received a flu shot for free.
Downtown Lexington prepares for a busy weekend
- A traffic nightmare this Halloween weekend could be a treat for downtown businesses in Lexington.
Police: Man wanted in Pennsylvania trooper ambush is captured
- Prosecutors say they'll seek the death penalty for a survivalist accused of killing a Pennsylvania state trooper in an ambush.
Mother killed in Lincoln Co. crash
- Investigators have identified a woman killed in crash in Lincoln County on Thursday morning.
Family finds stolen car in Madison County backyard
- A strange discovery for a Madison County family on Thursday afternoon.
More human remains recovered near Lexington road
- The Fayette County Coroner's Office found the rest of a body on Thursday morning, near where human remains were found the night before.
Parking plan, festival announced for Garth Brooks shows in Lexington
- More than 80,000 people are expected in downtown Lexington when Garth Brooks comes to town on October 31 and November 1. City leaders say the large crowds could mean major traffic and parking issues.
Two separate manhunts in Clay County
- Deputies in Clay County had a lot to deal with on Wednesday.
Candidate tries to unseat former boss in Fayette Co. Coroner's race
- Working with dead people may not be top on everyone's list.
Steve Nunn trying to get guilty plea in Amanda Ross murder thrown out
- He admitted to killing his former fiancee, but on Thursday Steve Nunn went to court to try and get his guilty plea thrown out.
Mortgage-free home offered in Scott County for wounded veteran
- A military foundation is offering a home in Scott County for a wounded combat veteran.
12 arrested in Nicholas County drug sting
- Officers say a Nicholas County drug investigation that started back in May ended Thursday morning with 12 drug trafficking arrests.
Scott County demolition temporarily on hold
- Plans to demolish a man's home, because of its state, are temporarily on hold.
Lexington pre-kindergarten students break world record
- A group of preschoolers tried to break a world record on Thursday.
Company expands, more jobs coming to Lexington
- More jobs could be coming to Lexington soon.
More WKYT Top Stories