Frankfort police search for two suspects in meth lab bust
Posted: 5:13 PM
- Frankfort police are searching for two people they say ran away after a meth lab was found in a neighborhood.
Letcher County woman enters guilty plea in murder case
Posted: 5:10 PM
- Drad Fleming's body was found inside a burned truck in June. His wife, Stephanie Fleming is accused in his death.
Clark Co. woman charged with murder, faces another DUI charge
Updated: 5:16 PM
- A Clark County woman charged with wanton murder, for a deadly crash last year, has now been charged with a DUI for another crash.
Lightning rod scam costs Whitley Co. homeowner thousands
Updated: 4:21 PM
- After an investigation in to a possible scam, there's now a warrant out for a Laurel County man.
Lexington pastor apologizes for blackface skit at church
Updated: 3:40 PM
- A pastor in Lexington is apologizing for a skit that featured a white church member performing in blackface.
String of car thefts continues in Lexington
Updated: 6:22 PM
- Thieves stole more than a dozen cars in a string of car thefts, around Lexington, in just the last few days alone.
House plan sticks with education funding boost
Posted: 2:04 PM
- A state budget plan awaiting action by a Kentucky House panel sticks with the governor's recommendation for a funding increase for elementary and secondary education.
EKU bookstore preps for t-shirt sales
Updated: 6:19 PM
- The Eastern Kentucky University Colonels will make their first NCAA tournament appearance in seven years.
Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
Posted: 10:45 AM
- Public safety officials are getting ready to release more details about enhanced security for this year's Boston Marathon.
American Airlines, JetBlue ending agreement
Posted: 10:27 AM
- American Airlines and JetBlue Airways Corp. are ending an agreement that allowed travelers to add connections to their itinerary on each other's aircraft.
Civil War site cleanup day scheduled next month
Posted: 10:18 AM
- Organizers are looking for volunteers to help clean up and restore 10 Civil War sites in Kentucky.
Precinct officers sought for Kentucky's primary
Posted: 5:33 AM
- The secretary of state's office is urging Kentuckians to sign up as precinct election officers for the May 20 primary election.
Students compete Thursday for state poetry title
Posted: 5:32 AM
- Young poetry enthusiasts will gather Thursday in Frankfort for the state finals of the Poetry Out Loud competition, hoping for the chance to move on to the national level next month in Washington.
Kentucky State Police seeking trooper applicants
Posted: 5:31 AM
- People interested in becoming Kentucky State Police troopers have an opportunity to apply for the 92nd cadet class with testing dates coming up in the next few weeks.
Georgetown police arrest man they believe to be connected to a series of copper thefts
Updated: 1:00 PM
- One man is in jail and another is still on the run after an overnight break-in in Scott County.
Powerful earthquake strikes off California coast
- Officials say a powerful magnitude 6.9 earthquake struck Sunday night off the coast of Northern California, but there were no early signs of a tsunami.
Police seek security balance for Boston Marathon
- The ladies of Wellesley College will still be allowed to plant kisses on passing runners and crowds will still flock to the finish line at the 118th Boston Marathon.
More News Headlines