Divers find bodies in sunken ferry; transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
Posted: 11:36 AM
- Divers finally have found a way into the ferry that sunk off South Korea's southern shore and begun the grim task of recovering bodies.
UK fan fulfills promise, gets Willie Cauley-Stein tattoo
- Earlier this week, we told you about Michael Gray -- a UK fan who promised Willie Cauley-Stein that if he returned to Kentucky next season, he'd get a special tattoo.
National Guard members return home for Easter
- Just a day ago more than a dozen members of the National Guard stationed in Afghanistan found out they would be back in the Bluegrass for Easter.
Stray bullet goes into Lexington home
- Lexington Police are looking for the people involved in a shooting that caused a bullet to go through a window and into a home.
Midway waiving fees for Mid-Continent transfers
- Midway College is waiving admission application fees and offering other resources for students who want to transfer from Mid-Continent University.
Taxes, minimum wage top issues in November
- Kentucky's 2014 elections will be more than just Democrats vs. Republicans: It will be the minimum wage vs. taxes.
Kentucky academic standards to get review
- Kentucky residents will get a chance to review state academic standards later this year and suggest changes.
Fire destroys Georgetown family's home, arson suspected
- Deidra Roberts, the Georgetown mother of a two year old and three year old, no longer has a home after a fire tore it apart. She says they couldn't afford renter's insurance and are depending on the community to help.
Nearly 400 cameras on campus help UK police fight crime
- With a network of nearly 400 cameras around UK's campus, police say they're able to track crimes and possibly even provide virtual escorts.
Lexington runners ready for second run in Boston Marathon
- They're not letting terror slow them down. Monday, runners will gather for the annual Boston Marathon.
Bryant University cracks down on selfies at graduation
- Rhode Island's Bryant University is asking students to resist the urge to take selfies with its president while receiving their diplomas.
Second wave of milder flu hitting Northeast
- A second, milder wave of flu is hitting the Northeast.
Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- Officials say a Delta Air Lines plane on a flight from Detroit to Denver reported an unspecified potential security threat and taxied to a remote area after landing safely at Denver International Airport.
Firefighters escort comrade's body home to McCreary County
- A mother and volunteer firefighter made her final ride home Friday afternoon, with the help of fellow firefighters.
First lady, Jill Biden to visit Fort Campbell
- First lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden are scheduled to visit Fort Campbell next week to speak with soldiers and their families at a jobs and career fair.
Three wolves escape from wildlife refuge in Jessamine Co.
- An unusual escape put people living near a Jessamine County wildlife refuge on edge.
"Living Crucifix" on display in Mercer Co.
- Three men dressed in biblical costumes displayed a depiction of the religious Good Friday on the corner of Highway 68 and 127 this afternoon.
More News Headlines