Smoke Detector Alerts Family To Burning Home

A Garrard County family is safe after a fire broke out in their trailer early Monday morning.

Firefighters were called to the trailer on Rhodus Way off Kentucky 1295 just before 1:00 a.m. in Paint Lick.

A woman says her dryer caught on fire, spreading throughout the home.

Firefighters say five people were inside at the time and all got out because of the smoke detector.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 10546977 -
Gray Television, Inc.