WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News

Woman Burned In Early-Morning Fire

A Rockcastle County woman is in the hospital after being burned while in her home.

Dispatchers tell 27 NEWSFIRST a kitchen chair caught fire inside the woman's home on Horseshoe Bin in Mt. Vernon.

The woman burned her arm.

Her injuries aren't thought to be severe.

The fire didn't spread.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 10547122