Smoke Detectors Credited With Saving Family

Smoke detectors are credited with waking up an Anderson County family in time for them to get out of their burning home.

The fire broke out in the garage of the Gregory Lane home around 1:30 Friday morning.

When firefighters arrived, the garage was fully engulfed in flames.

The rest of the home was damaged by smoke.

No one was injured.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 12502531 -
Gray Television, Inc.