Fire investigators try to figure out what started an overnight house fire that burned a Laurel County man.
The man was airlifted to UK Medical Center.
The fire broke out in the garage of a home on Sunshine Hill Road West, just off Keavy Road.
Firefighters say Anthony Downey, who lives in the home, opened the door to the garage and inhaled smoke and fire.
Downey suffered third-degree burns in the fire and was flown to UK Medical Center.
A dog in the home was found later and was listed in good condition Monday morning.