LOUISVILLE, KY -- Hotel guests who were sent to a Louisville hospital after a carbon monoxide leak have been released.
Jewish Hospital spokeswoman Barbara Mackovic said Monday morning that the 17 people who were brought in were treated and released.
Officials say guests at the Comfort Suites hotel in Jeffersontown had complained of headaches, shortness of breath, nausea and vomiting.
Jeffersontown and Middletown firefighters evacuated the hotel early Sunday.
Information from: The Courier-Journal, http://www.courier-journal.com