Seventeen Treated & Released After Carbon Monoxide Scare

LOUISVILLE, KY -- Hotel guests who were sent to a Louisville hospital after a carbon monoxide leak have been released.

Jewish Hospital spokeswoman Barbara Mackovic said Monday morning that the 17 people who were brought in were treated and released.

Officials say guests at the Comfort Suites hotel in Jeffersontown had complained of headaches, shortness of breath, nausea and vomiting.

Jeffersontown and Middletown firefighters evacuated the hotel early Sunday.

Information from: The Courier-Journal,

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 13955132 -
Gray Television, Inc.