Couple Escapes Burning Home

A Lexington couple escaped their home when it went up in flames.

The fire broke out inside a bedroom on Meadow Lane.

Fire investigators think the fire started from an extension cord connected to a space heater.

Much of the house has smoke damage.

Firefighters say there is a fire station nearby, which helped prevent the fire from becoming worse.

The couple was not injured.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by Betty Location: Kentucky on Feb 5, 2008 at 08:27 PM
    Did they get names of who it was? I saw the man on TV and he looked very familiar.
  • by Anonymous on Feb 5, 2008 at 10:52 AM
    what was the house number?
  • by Anonymous Location: Kentucky on Feb 5, 2008 at 10:18 AM
    Good job LFD!!
  • by tonya pass Location: chicago,il on Feb 5, 2008 at 04:06 AM
    WHO EVER WAS IN MY MOTHERS HOUSE CHARGES WILL BE FILED

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 15306821 - wkyt.com/a?a=15306821
Gray Television, Inc.