City Officials Ask Fayette County Residents To Report Storm Damages

Residents in Fayette County can report storm damages by calling DEEM.

Officials with the Lexington Fayette Urban County Government's Division of Environmental and Emergency Management are currently gathering damage assessments in Fayette County.

Fayette County residents who suffered property damage in last night's storms should call (859) 258-3970.

Management officials say to only call the number to report damages, not to request assistance.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by agnes Location: lexington on Feb 7, 2008 at 03:27 PM
    my worse damage was a neighbors tree fell on my privetcy fence we were really blessed especially when i read about all the damage others have suffered
  • by Fred Location: Lexington on Feb 6, 2008 at 06:35 PM
    My wiener dog was damaged in the storm last night. My family should be compensated for his mental anguish. Can you please post the name and number of who I should sue? Thank you.
  • by Alvin Location: Morehead KY on Feb 6, 2008 at 01:43 PM
    Hey guys just wanted to say great job on tracking all the sever storms that happend lastnight and this morning


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 15369671 -
Gray Television, Inc.