It is Saint Patrick’s Day and many will be out tonight celebrating. We want to remind you to be safe and drink responsibly.
Here are some tips to a safe Saint Patty's Day:
- First, plan for a safe way home, even if you have to give up the keys.
- Designate a sober driver, before you start drinking.
- Call a taxi, a sober friend, or use public transportation for a safe way home.
- If you see a drunk driver, do not hesitate to call the police.
- If you see someone about to drive impaired, take their keys and help them find a safe way home.
For more information, visit the link below.