Some UK students caught in a hotel fire on their spring break trip are due home Tuesday.
The best western playa suites in Acapulco caught fire Sunday, forcing more than a thousand guests to evacuate.
One student says the hotel did not have fire alarms or working smoke detectors, and it was hard to get out of the building.
Some of students couldn't get home because they couldn't get to their plane tickets and ID's, but all are expected home today.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.