It didn't take as long as expected for Eastern Kentucky University to reach its fund-raising goals.

EKU has reached its 25 million dollar goal in its first-ever capital campaign. The campaign was supposed to run through next summer but will now wrap up in September.

The Richmond Register reports 40 percent of the money will go toward student scholarships and enhancement opportunities and the remaining 60 percent will be divided between programs, faculty, campus improvements and new initiatives.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 19543274 -
Gray Television, Inc.