Mother, Son Injured In Overnight Fire

A house fire in Danville early Tuesday sent two people to the hospital.

The fire broke out on Logan Avenue just off Fourth Street.

Firefighters say an oxygen tank caught fire and spread to the rest of the house.

Police say a mother and her adult son were in the home.

The son suffered burns to his legs and face, according to firefighters.

The mother went to the hospital due to a lack of oxygen.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 19710494 - wkyt.com/a?a=19710494
Gray Television, Inc.