Workers Overcome By Carbon Monoxide

Two men were treated at a Lexington hospital after being overcome by carbon monoxide on Thursday afternoon.

Fire crews say the men were repairing a large walk-in oven at a metal shop on East 7th Street when they were overcome by fumes.

They were reportedly using a blow torch, without proper ventilation.

Emergency crews say it's important to remember how dangerous carbon monoxide can be.

Both men are expected to be okay.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by Zatoichi Location: Richmond on Jul 4, 2008 at 07:20 AM
    There for a moment I thought green house gases that are causing global climate change might have been to blame. Al Gore can rest easy.

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 22874784 - wkyt.com/a?a=22874784
Gray Television, Inc.