Fire crews are trying to figure out what sparked a fire at a house near downtown Lexington.
It didn't take long for firefighters to knock out the flames.
The fire at the home on 2nd Street started in a hall closet. That area of the home had moderate damage, but there was smoke damage throughout the rest of the home.
Fire officials say a closet is an unusual place for a fire to start, so investigators were looking into it. No one was home when the fire broke out.
Fire crews stayed on the scene to make sure the fire didn't flare up again.
There were no injuries reported.