Fire officials say a machine spark caused a fire at a Pike County sawmill Tuesday night.
It happened on Kelly Mountain Road in Sycamore.
Officials say the sparks caught some sawdust on fire and then it spread and burned all of the sawdust on site. It took almost 50 firefighters to put out the blaze.
No one was injured.
Officials say two pieces of equipment were damaged.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.