There were some tense moments in one Lexington neighborhood on Tuesday afternoon, all due to a gas leak.
A construction crew working near a home on Chinoe Road hit a main gas line.
Some of the gas started gushing out, causing a loud roar and plenty of concern.
Emergency workers told people living near the area to stay inside and not use any gas.
Columbia Gas officials say it was all just an accident.
"There was a contracting crew here that was replacing a service line to a home and we've been doing an improvement project in the area anyway and just laid a new main line in the last couple of months, and they accidentally hit that main line," said Lisa Smith with Columbia Gas.
The all-clear was given around four Tuesday afternoon. We're told all service is back to normal.