Deadly Fire Blamed On Candle

Fire investigators now say an unattended candle may be to blame for a deadly fire.

80-year old Addy Bullock was pulled from her burning McCreary County home, early Thursday morning. She was airlifted UK Hospital where she later died.

Investigators say the fire started in her bedroom.

Neighbors tell 27 NEWSFIRST Bullock was burning several candles just before the flames broke out.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 34113119 - wkyt.com/a?a=34113119
Gray Television, Inc.