WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News

Deadly Fire Blamed On Candle

Fire investigators now say an unattended candle may be to blame for a deadly fire.

80-year old Addy Bullock was pulled from her burning McCreary County home, early Thursday morning. She was airlifted UK Hospital where she later died.

Investigators say the fire started in her bedroom.

Neighbors tell 27 NEWSFIRST Bullock was burning several candles just before the flames broke out.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 34113119