School administrators are cleaning up after a fire at one Eastern Kentucky school.
The fire destroyed two rooms of a mobile unit at Barbourville Independent School, which housed offices and classroom materials. It happened early Thursday morning and no one was injured.
"Anytime anything like this happens, it's a disaster. If it happens at night when you don't have students, parents, teachers, you’re not endangering lives that way," said Principal Paul Middleton.
"I've been through this before. It's devastating. You have to throw out a lot of things," said Jayne Todd.
The school says the fire may have started in an outside heating unit.