Fire Damages Lexington Home

A Lexington home was damaged after a fire late Wednesday night.

The fire started in a chimney at the home on Haley Pike.

Firefighters say a man renting the home was working on his iron stove, which ignited the fire.

Firefighters say he overloaded the stove.

The fire spread to the attic and roof before firefighters got it under control.

The man inside the home was not injured.


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 4977301 -
Gray Television, Inc.