Fire Destroys Home

Fire destroyed a couple's home in Pulaski County.

The Bronston fire chief says an electrical problem may have sparked the blaze that burned the home on Scarlett's way.

It broke out around four o'clock Wednesday morning.

The chief says the man and woman sleeping inside were awakened by a smoke alarm, saw sparks and got out without getting hurt.

Neighbors say the couple lost everything in the fire.


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 5244791 -
Gray Television, Inc.