WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News

Fire At Central Kentucky Business

Investigators are trying to figure out what started a fire that broke out in Danville this morning.

Officials say the fire began in the attic of an electronics store on South Fourth Street in the early morning hours.

The fire spread to the lower level of the business and also damaged a private club in the rear of the building.

No one was injured.

South Fourth Street was closed for most of the morning while firefighters battled the flames.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 6351172