Man Found Dead Inside Burning Home

Fire Officials say a cooking pot may have caused a fire which killed a Northern Kentucky man. The fire broke out at the home in Pendleton County just before 3:00 Sunday morning.

Investigators say William Northcutt, 31, was cooking, but fell asleep. They say the pot then fell on the floor, sparking the flames. Firefighters found Northcutt close to the front door when they arrived, but they could not revive him.


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 7363566 -
Gray Television, Inc.