Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sends Women And Dog To Hospital

More Video...

Two women were rushed to the hospital this morning for carbon monoxide poisoning. Firefighters say they left a car running in their Lexington garage.

Firefighters arrived at a home on McConnell Trace to find two women and a family pet semi-conscious, all three having been exposed to a potentially lethal dose of carbon monoxide. The two women were rushed to the University of Kentucky hospital and the family pet was taken to a special facility in Woodford County.

Firefighters say the source of the deadly gas came from a car that had been left running in the garage of the home.

The condition of all three are currently unknown.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by Snoop Location: Lexington on Jun 7, 2007 at 07:36 AM
    Not trying to place blame or start any rumors but has the possibility of murder/suicide been investigated. It's not common for someone to accidently leave their car running in the garage especially in the summer time. In the winter we hear about it more since people are trying to warm up their car. Like I said, I'm not trying to start any rumors/trouble with this post and I don't know the people involved; it's just a question. I'm glad they are all doing well and hope they continue to recover with no side effects. Kudos to emergency crews for also helping the dog.

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 7866787 - wkyt.com/a?a=7866787
Gray Television, Inc.