A two alarm fire breaks out at a Winchester home, destroying the home and everything inside.
When firefighters & family members arrived on scene, all they could do is stop and watch this nearly century-old home burn.
Family members say this two-story house was built in 1913. After standing on this farm for almost one-hundred years it stood no match to flames.
One of the family members on scene was Eric West, whose sister-in-law and her 19-year-old daughter recently moved to this home on the family property. West tells us that the two women were visiting family members in Estill County when the early morning fire started.
In addition to fighting flames, firefighters met several other hazards on the farm, inclduing a nearby propane tank.
Family members say that while many of the heirlooms cannot be replaced, they feel lucky that no one was hurt.