Man Electrocuted While Painting House, Coroner Says

Investigators have confirmed a Lexington man who died while painting his house was electrocuted.

Jacob Lathery's wife found him unconscious in his backyard on Mulberry Drive yesterday afternoon.

He was taken to the hospital to be treated for a fall off a ladder, but an autopsy today showed he died of electrocution.

Investigators believe he came into contact with exposed electrical wires before he fell.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 9577372 -
Gray Television, Inc.