A Lexington couple returns home to find their house destroyed by fire.
Firefighters arrived at a home on Garrett Avenue in Lexington after three this morning, and saw flames ripping through the roof.
Crews couldn't locate the couple who lives inside the home.
A neighbor called them and discovered they were at work.
Firefighters say food left on a hot stove caused the flames.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.