Meth lab may have sparked fire in Nicholasville

NICHOLASVILLE, Ky. (WKYT) -- We're tracking the investigation into a house fire police think may have been sparked by a meth lab.

The fire broke out around 5:30 Thursday afternoon on Mill Street in Nicholasville.

Police say inside the home, firefighters found what appeared to be the equipment and ingredients used to make meth.

No one was hurt, but police say a man inside the home at the time was later decontaminated.

Police say around a year ago they went to the same home for a similar situation and later filed meth charges in that case.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 201558591 -
Gray Television, Inc.