LEXINGTON, KY - A mother injured in the Pike County fire that took the lives of her four children and her boyfriend is now listed in "fair" condition at University of Kentucky Hospital.
Tammy Tucker was rushed to the hospital with severe burns and was in critical condition for several days.
The fire broke out in the early hours of Wednesday, January 9th in the home, located in Jonancy, Kentucky.
Investigators believe that an electric heater likely sparked the fire that killed William Wilfong and his four young children. They were in the same room as the heater.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.