Some students were hurt at a Kentucky high school after an incident with dry ice.
The Knox County Superintendent says two students at Lynn Camp High School were injured during some type of experiment.
Superintendent, Walter Hulett, tells WKYT that the incident happened sometime Tuesday afternoon after school hours near the softball field. It apparently involved some dry ice that exploded and caused injury to those two students. Both were taken to the hospital. One student only suffered minor injuries. The other had severe lacerations to his face. Both students have since been released from the hospital.
Because the investigation is ongoing, there is no word on whether anyone will face disciplinary action for the explosion.