State and Regional Headlines
Fund transfer by Ky. lawmakers draws criticism
16 mins ago
Leaders of public employee groups are criticizing Kentucky lawmakers for transferring money from the public employee health insurance fund to government's "rainy day" fund.
UK fans ready for Saturday's game against Notre Dame
- By this time on Saturday, we will know if Kentucky will be headed to the Final Four.
Boiler catches fire at University of Kentucky
Updated: 11:26 AM
- Lexington authorities say a boiler plant fire left the north campus at the University of Kentucky without heat.
Willie Nelson to launch Willie's Reserve, his own brand of weed
- American country singer Willie Nelson recently announced he will feature his own brand of weed, Willie’s Reserve, in states where it is legal.
Former Ky. Music Hall of Fame director arrested for theft
- The former director of the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame is in jail, accused of stealing thousands of dollars from three groups he was supposed to be helping.
UK dunking windshield wiper goes viral
- Members of the Big Blue Nation are some of the most rabid college basketball fans in the country. For the Sommer family from Berea, they found a unique way to display their wildcat pride on their van's rear window wiper.
A frigid start to the weekend
- Snow flurries are flying around to kick off the weekend.
Governor announces initiative to help improve economy in coal communities
- The POWER initiative will award up to $38 million in grants to coal communities to support economic and workforce development.
Lexington man arrested after using large rock in attempted robbery
- A man who tried to rob a grocery store customer, using a large rock, is now behind bars.
Two die in western Kentucky house fire
- A coroner says two people have died in a western Kentucky house fire.
2 dead, 1 hurt after crash in Bath County
- A crash killed two people and injured another person in Bath County on Thursday night, according to state police.
More State and Regional Headlines