Firefighter, two others injured in Lexington fire

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) -- A house fire sent two people and a firefighter to the hospital Friday evening, in Lexington.

It happened around 6:30 p.m. on Chinoe Road.

Firefighters tell us two people were in the home when clothes near a fireplace caught fire.

Both were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

We're told the firefighter suffered an ankle injury after stairs collapsed in the home.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 251621751 -
Gray Television, Inc.