More Headlines

Kentucky officials warn of risk of carbon monoxide

Posted: 02/17/2015 - With subzero temperatures in Kentucky's forecast this week, the Cabinet for Health and Family Services says residents should take care to avoid the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning from improper use of heating or cooking devices.

Read More


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability
Gray Television, Inc.