Driver's name released in deadly Pulaski County crash
Updated: 12:43 PM
- Highway 39 was closed for several hours. It reopened around six Wednesday morning.
School day being extended in Scott County to make up snow days
- Beginning March 24, the school day for Scott County students will be extended by 20 minutes.
Kentucky registers 55,000 for health insurance
- Nearly 55,000 people have signed up for private health insurance through Kentucky's state health insurance marketplace, according to the latest figures from the federal government.
Fayette County School Board members address budget shortfall
- Fayette County school leaders hear more ideas Tuesday about how to fix a $20 million budget shortfall.
Barbourville City Council votes to remove mayor
- The Barbourville City Council voted to remove Mayor Thompson in public hearing tonight.
Former Franklin County deputy indicted for stealing money
- He was supposed to uphold the law, but investigators say former Franklin County Sheriff's Deputy Matt Brown broke it by stealing money from the Sheriff's office.
State budget includes $233 million for raises
- The Kentucky state budget includes $233 million to give raises to more than 136,000 state workers and teachers.
Woman charged with murder in 2013 crash faces new DUI charge
- Holly Britz faces a new DUI charge, along with contempt after the Clark County sheriff says she was driving under the influence and crashed. Britz had been out of jail on bond awaiting trial on a murder charge stemming from a 2013 crash in which deputies say she was driving under the influence.
Jessamine Co. 911 calls on car v. gas meters: 'Hurry up before it blows up'
- The scene looked frightening on Sunday night when a car crashed into the side of an apartment building in Nicholasville. It hit gas meters, sparking a fire.
Woman charged in 2010 Scott County murder case appears in court
- Ciji Jefferson is believed to be involved in a Scott County murder case from 2010.
Water main break impacts schools, businesses in Brodhead
- People in a Rockcastle County City had to make some adjustments at home and work Tuesday because of a water main break.
Extreme winter keeps Lexington Salvation Army busy
- So far this year, Salvation Army officials say they've provided emergency shelter for more than 560 women and children in Lexington. That's a 60% increase over the previous year.
Nursing home responds to nurse's claim she stole patient medications
- Golden Living Center in Stanford responded to the charges against Tina Abassi Tuesday.
Winter storm damages Luminosity sculpture in Triangle Park
- A Winter storm that hit the Bluegrass damaged a unique sculpture in Downtown Lexington.
One week until Richie Farmer reports to prison
- A Judge sentenced Farmer to 27 months in prison after he admitted he misused Government money while in office.
Chicago man arrested for trafficking heroin into Jessamine County
- Police say they found more than 13oz of Heroin on the suspect, with a street value of $78,000.
Mega Millions Jackpot climbs to $309 million
- The Mega Millions Jackpot is up to $309 million. That brings the cash option payout to $169.5 million.
More News Headlines