WKYT Breast Cancer News
2014 Race for the Cure sponsor: Time to get rid of breast cancer
In October thousands will lace up their running shoes and for most who take part in the annual Komen Race for the Cure they do so with someone special in mind. This year the same can be said for the presenting sponsor who has made finding a cure personal. WKYT's Amber Philpott has their mission is this Talk Pink.
Yes, Mamm program helps with cost of breast cancer screening
- Its no secret that mammograms save lives, but for many the cost of getting the procedure done is a huge barrier.
In WKYT's January Talk Pink Amber Philpott has more on the new program that is saying "Yes, Mamm" to women who think they can't afford the life saving screening.
Shop for a cause Saturday at Dillard's
- With the kickoff to the holiday shopping season right around the corner Dillard's at Fayette Mall is unveiling its newly remodeled store this weekend in a grand re-opening.
In this month's Think Pink WKYT's Amber Philpott shows you how you can help fight breast cancer and get a jump start on your Christmas shopping at the same time!
Survivor celebrates nearly 40 years cancer free
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and health professionals will tell you that early detection is key.
In this month's Think Pink spotlight Amber Philpott has the story of a Lexington woman and her brave decision nearly 40 years ago that not only saved her life but that of her unborn baby.
Thousands come out for Race for the Cure
- Nearly 5,000 people showed up to this year's Race for the Cure in downtown Lexington Saturday.
WKYT's Amber Philpott & Sam Dick share survivors' stories at Race for the Cure
- WKYT's Amber Philpott & Sam Dick joined Kristen Kennedy and Jim Caldwell on WKYT This Morning to share the stories of breast cancer survivors and their supporters from the Race for the Cure event in Lexington.
More WKYT Breast Cancer News
Breast Cancer News
No Items Retrieved from Feed.