WKYT Breast Cancer News
Winchester woman doing whatever it takes to beat cancer
Megan Wilkins, a Clark County woman who says she likes to think of herself as an "overcomer," discusses her fight with breast cancer. Her message of staying positive is this month's Talk Pink .
Sale of home to help fight breast cancer
- In central Kentucky there are hundreds of homes for sale right now.
Recently one homebuilder in Jessamine county decided to build a home, but he wasn't looking to make a profit rather give back to a really good cause.
In this month's Talk Pink WKYT's Amber Philpott has the story of a house built with love and kindness as a way to fight breast cancer.
Together, female chefs cooking up cancer awareness
- Lexington has become sort of a culinary mecca with new places to eat popping up all the time.
Thursday March 13, you have the chance to sample offerings from six of the top women chefs in Lexington and support a great cause at the same time.
WKYT's Amber Philpott is talking food and female power in the kitchen in this month's Talk Pink.
Lexington Valentine's party to fight breast cancer
- Lexington, Ky. (WKYT)- This Friday is a day set aside for love, its when couples celebrate their affection for one another.
Red is the traditional color we think of for Valentine's Day, but this year one group hopes you see pink!
In this month's Talk Pink, WKYT's Amber Philpott has a way you can celebrate Valentine's Day and give back to a good cause all at the same time.
Yes, Mamm program helps with cost of breast cancer screening
- Its no secret that mammograms save lives, but for many the cost of getting the procedure done is a huge barrier.
In WKYT's January Talk Pink Amber Philpott has more on the new program that is saying "Yes, Mamm" to women who think they can't afford the life saving screening.
Shop for a cause Saturday at Dillard's
- With the kickoff to the holiday shopping season right around the corner Dillard's at Fayette Mall is unveiling its newly remodeled store this weekend in a grand re-opening.
In this month's Think Pink WKYT's Amber Philpott shows you how you can help fight breast cancer and get a jump start on your Christmas shopping at the same time!
More WKYT Breast Cancer News
Breast Cancer News
No Items Retrieved from Feed.