WKYT Breast Cancer News
A friendly gesture helps one woman's fight against cancer
Many times when we have a loved one or friend diagnosed with cancer we feel helpless. What can you say, what can you do? In Talk Pink WKYT's Amber Philpott has the story of how one woman was inspired to reach when her co-worker needed it the most.
Your vote could help a survivor take to the track at the Ky Oaks
- The words breast cancer are something no one wants to hear. If diagnosed though, being called a survivor is a huge honor. In the February Talk Pink, how you can help some of our former Talk Pink survivors win a chance take part in one of Kentucky's most special events, the Kentucky Oaks Survivor's Parade.
Winchester woman doing whatever it takes to beat cancer
- Megan Wilkins, a Clark County woman who says she likes to think of herself as an "overcomer," discusses her fight with breast cancer. Her message of staying positive is this month's Talk Pink .
Breast cancer survivor using pink goody bags to reach out to others
- For those who have been diagnosed with breast cancer, there is a special bond that is formed with others who have battled the disease. In WKYT's Talk Pink, how one central Kentucky survivor hopes a simple goody bag of love will make the difference in the fight for someone else.
Lexington man shares breast cancer survival story
- October is the month we pay particular attention to breast cancer, and it's the perfect time to shed light on something that is often overlooked, male breast cancer. This year nearly 2400 new cases will be detected. One Lexington man is sharing his story in this month's Talk Pink in hopes of sending a loud message to other men.
2014 Race for the Cure sponsor: Time to get rid of breast cancer
- In October thousands will lace up their running shoes and for most who take part in the annual Komen Race for the Cure they do so with someone special in mind. This year the same can be said for the presenting sponsor who has made finding a cure personal. WKYT's Amber Philpott has their mission is this Talk Pink.
More WKYT Breast Cancer News
Breast Cancer News
No Items Retrieved from Feed.