WKYT Breast Cancer News
Breast cancer survivor using pink goody bags to reach out to others
For those who have been diagnosed with breast cancer, there is a special bond that is formed with others who have battled the disease. In WKYT's Talk Pink, how one central Kentucky survivor hopes a simple goody bag of love will make the difference in the fight for someone else.
Together, female chefs cooking up cancer awareness
- Lexington has become sort of a culinary mecca with new places to eat popping up all the time.
Thursday March 13, you have the chance to sample offerings from six of the top women chefs in Lexington and support a great cause at the same time.
WKYT's Amber Philpott is talking food and female power in the kitchen in this month's Talk Pink.
Lexington Valentine's party to fight breast cancer
- Lexington, Ky. (WKYT)- This Friday is a day set aside for love, its when couples celebrate their affection for one another.
Red is the traditional color we think of for Valentine's Day, but this year one group hopes you see pink!
In this month's Talk Pink, WKYT's Amber Philpott has a way you can celebrate Valentine's Day and give back to a good cause all at the same time.
Yes, Mamm program helps with cost of breast cancer screening
- Its no secret that mammograms save lives, but for many the cost of getting the procedure done is a huge barrier.
In WKYT's January Talk Pink Amber Philpott has more on the new program that is saying "Yes, Mamm" to women who think they can't afford the life saving screening.
Shop for a cause Saturday at Dillard's
- With the kickoff to the holiday shopping season right around the corner Dillard's at Fayette Mall is unveiling its newly remodeled store this weekend in a grand re-opening.
In this month's Think Pink WKYT's Amber Philpott shows you how you can help fight breast cancer and get a jump start on your Christmas shopping at the same time!
Survivor celebrates nearly 40 years cancer free
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and health professionals will tell you that early detection is key.
In this month's Think Pink spotlight Amber Philpott has the story of a Lexington woman and her brave decision nearly 40 years ago that not only saved her life but that of her unborn baby.
More WKYT Breast Cancer News
Breast Cancer News
No Items Retrieved from Feed.