Lexington Legends going pink for breast cancer
- This weekend Whitaker Bank Ballpark and the Lexington Legends will trade their traditional blue and green for pink and host their 10th annual Pink Out at the Park.
In this month's Talk Pink WKYT's Amber Philpott has more on how how you can support the Legends and help in the fight against breast cancer at the same time.
Survivor giving back, helping those with breast cancer take a vacation
- Many times when there is a diagnosis of breast cancer in a family life can stop and all attention turns to fighting the disease.
One North Carolina breast cancer survivor is on a mission to help families come together and take a moment to forget about cancer one vacation at a time.
Her recent stop in Lexington is the focus of WKYT's June Talk Pink.
Sale of home to help fight breast cancer
- In central Kentucky there are hundreds of homes for sale right now.
Recently one homebuilder in Jessamine county decided to build a home, but he wasn't looking to make a profit rather give back to a really good cause.
In this month's Talk Pink WKYT's Amber Philpott has the story of a house built with love and kindness as a way to fight breast cancer.
Together, female chefs cooking up cancer awareness
- Lexington has become sort of a culinary mecca with new places to eat popping up all the time.
Thursday March 13, you have the chance to sample offerings from six of the top women chefs in Lexington and support a great cause at the same time.
WKYT's Amber Philpott is talking food and female power in the kitchen in this month's Talk Pink.
Lexington Valentine's party to fight breast cancer
- Lexington, Ky. (WKYT)- This Friday is a day set aside for love, its when couples celebrate their affection for one another.
Red is the traditional color we think of for Valentine's Day, but this year one group hopes you see pink!
In this month's Talk Pink, WKYT's Amber Philpott has a way you can celebrate Valentine's Day and give back to a good cause all at the same time.
More WKYT Breast Cancer News
Breast Cancer News
No Items Retrieved from Feed.