Breast cancer survivor using pink goody bags to reach out to others
- For those who have been diagnosed with breast cancer, there is a special bond that is formed with others who have battled the disease. In WKYT's Talk Pink, how one central Kentucky survivor hopes a simple goody bag of love will make the difference in the fight for someone else.
Lexington man shares breast cancer survival story
- October is the month we pay particular attention to breast cancer, and it's the perfect time to shed light on something that is often overlooked, male breast cancer. This year nearly 2400 new cases will be detected. One Lexington man is sharing his story in this month's Talk Pink in hopes of sending a loud message to other men.
2014 Race for the Cure sponsor: Time to get rid of breast cancer
- In October thousands will lace up their running shoes and for most who take part in the annual Komen Race for the Cure they do so with someone special in mind. This year the same can be said for the presenting sponsor who has made finding a cure personal. WKYT's Amber Philpott has their mission is this Talk Pink.
Lexington Legends going pink for breast cancer
- This weekend Whitaker Bank Ballpark and the Lexington Legends will trade their traditional blue and green for pink and host their 10th annual Pink Out at the Park.
In this month's Talk Pink WKYT's Amber Philpott has more on how how you can support the Legends and help in the fight against breast cancer at the same time.
Survivor giving back, helping those with breast cancer take a vacation
- Many times when there is a diagnosis of breast cancer in a family life can stop and all attention turns to fighting the disease.
One North Carolina breast cancer survivor is on a mission to help families come together and take a moment to forget about cancer one vacation at a time.
Her recent stop in Lexington is the focus of WKYT's June Talk Pink.
More WKYT Breast Cancer News
Breast Cancer News
No Items Retrieved from Feed.