WKYT Breast Cancer News
Your vote could help a survivor take to the track at the Ky Oaks
The words breast cancer are something no one wants to hear. If diagnosed though, being called a survivor is a huge honor. In the February Talk Pink, how you can help some of our former Talk Pink survivors win a chance take part in one of Kentucky's most special events, the Kentucky Oaks Survivor's Parade.
Survivor giving back, helping those with breast cancer take a vacation
- Many times when there is a diagnosis of breast cancer in a family life can stop and all attention turns to fighting the disease.
One North Carolina breast cancer survivor is on a mission to help families come together and take a moment to forget about cancer one vacation at a time.
Her recent stop in Lexington is the focus of WKYT's June Talk Pink.
Sale of home to help fight breast cancer
- In central Kentucky there are hundreds of homes for sale right now.
Recently one homebuilder in Jessamine county decided to build a home, but he wasn't looking to make a profit rather give back to a really good cause.
In this month's Talk Pink WKYT's Amber Philpott has the story of a house built with love and kindness as a way to fight breast cancer.
Together, female chefs cooking up cancer awareness
- Lexington has become sort of a culinary mecca with new places to eat popping up all the time.
Thursday March 13, you have the chance to sample offerings from six of the top women chefs in Lexington and support a great cause at the same time.
WKYT's Amber Philpott is talking food and female power in the kitchen in this month's Talk Pink.
Lexington Valentine's party to fight breast cancer
- Lexington, Ky. (WKYT)- This Friday is a day set aside for love, its when couples celebrate their affection for one another.
Red is the traditional color we think of for Valentine's Day, but this year one group hopes you see pink!
In this month's Talk Pink, WKYT's Amber Philpott has a way you can celebrate Valentine's Day and give back to a good cause all at the same time.
Yes, Mamm program helps with cost of breast cancer screening
- Its no secret that mammograms save lives, but for many the cost of getting the procedure done is a huge barrier.
In WKYT's January Talk Pink Amber Philpott has more on the new program that is saying "Yes, Mamm" to women who think they can't afford the life saving screening.
More WKYT Breast Cancer News
Breast Cancer News
No Items Retrieved from Feed.