* Some customers of DISH Network may have lost access to some imported network broadcast channels.
* Due to copyright violations by DISH Network, a court found that DISH Network has been sending distant network signals to hundreds of thousands of consumers around the country illegally.
* The court ordered DISH Network to stop providing these distant network signals to any of its subscribers starting December 1, 2006.
* In the event you are affected by this court order, these are the other broadcast viewing options available to you:
* Free Over-The-Air Television - This free option may be enhanced with an indoor or outdoor antenna.
* Cable Television - You can find information about the cable television options in your community by going to: www.ncta.com.
* Satellite Television - Other than DISH Network, satellite television can also be received from DirecTV. Information about DirecTV can be found by visiting www.directv.com.
* Broadband Internet Providers - In some markets, broadband Internet providers such as Verizon (www.verizon.com), AT&T (www.att.sbc.com), and RCN (www.rcn.com) offer television services.